Saturday, June 2, 2012

BAPA- Day 1

Friday, I was terrified that I wouldn't be good enough. I was scared because I had no idea what the heck I was doing.
Here is an example of what was going through my head.

I feel sick. I can't wait to go to the potluck! GAHHHHH I"M GOING TO BE MEETING PEOPLE WHO I"VE WATCHED FOR YEARS!!!! Why am I doing this? I'm not talented like they are. They're amazing and I'm this little newbie who has NO IDEA what she's doing and can't improv to save my butt. This is going to be SO MUCH FUN!!!

If you have ever seen Tangled....watch the scene where she is freaking out about leaving her tower. That was really what was going on inside my head.

Thank goodness The Doctor came and went on a walk with me, I think I was driving my mom nuts.  I haven't been so nervous about anything since the audition for BRF.

So I get to the potluck and guess what- THESE PEOPLE ARE AMAZING!!!! Totally insane like me- only cooler! Seriously, these people are weird crazies. I can already tell that we're going to have the BEST times this summer.

Then this morning I drag my body out of bed at the unholy hour of 6am (ewwww). I leave my house at 7:45 so I can get to BAPA (Bristol Academy of the Performing Arts- it rhymes with Appa for you Airbender fans).
I get to BAPA at 8:30- WITH A STOP FOR COFFEE.....will someone tell me how I did that? It took me over an hour to get there on Friday, and less than an hour on Saturday. What does this say about the time I'm going to make driving up there tomorrow for rehearsal?

In short (cause you've got to jump over to Tales of Anne Drew to read about my BAPA day ((maniacal laugh)) today was SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS!!!!

Now go read Anne's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment