Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Season- BUSY BUSY BUSY

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


Ok, now that I've got THAT out of my system.
Goals of things to get done by the end of December-

Write College essays and gather apply to three or four colleges.
Finish Part 1 of my story and start part 2.
Pass my ASL final with flying colors. I will be most disappointed if I get a B. I haven't gotten a B except for maybe one quiz in this whole class! And before a certain person throws my own words back in my face- I will admit "a B is not a bad grade." This guitar player knows who they are, though I don't think they read my blog. I digress.

On the plus side- here is what's going to be happening during my December and this is why you may not hear from my for a while- or hear from me WAY too much!
Two Christmas Concerts
Two or three parties (probably more by the end of the month!)
Two swing dances
The possibility of ice skating (I just really want to go ice skating in December. It's on my unofficial bucket list).
I'm going to see the NUTCRACKER!!!! And not just the Nutcracker, but the Joffery Nutcracker!!!!

Let me explain: ever since I can remember, I have watched the PBS recording of the Joffery Ballet Nutcracker. I practically memorized the whole show and have wanted to see it for years. Now my dear friend UnassumingAzure and I will go attend a performance of this Christmas tradition! Words cannot express how excited I was to find tickets!!!

So anyway, right now I'm super busy/stressed/excited/etc. I'm also attempting to learn a Scottish accent?

Aye, I be an odd little lassie.

Until next posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment