Wednesday, March 7, 2012

New Day

Today is another new day.

Yesterday actually went pretty well considering that on Monday night I was laying on my couch feeling unwell enough to skip my ASL class.
For those of you who don't know, I actually really like my ASL class. We're all goofy and we love learning ASL and it's a ton of fun!

     Well on Monday I got some exciting news- that I can't really say anything about yet. When I got this news, I started crying. On top of an afternoon filled with tears, my stomach hurt. Not like throwing up or PMS hurting, like bad muscle pain after 100,000 crunches. In other words- OUCH! On top of that, I think I might have been getting sick from a stressful weekend/several weeks beforehand.
     So by the time 3pm rolls around I don't want to go to class, but am thinking about going anyway. In the end, I really don't want to go. I don't have any homework due. I haven't missed one class in two semesters (I have the same professor this semester). I can miss two classes before my grade drops.
I stayed home, laid on the couch, and watched Night at the Museum 2. I LOVE that movie! Seriously, I crack up for both of the Night at the Museum movies.
     So I go to bed early and wake up feeling a lot better on Tuesday. I'm still feeling slightly off, but I think if I keep getting good amounts of sleep (haha), I'll be fine. Maybe I just need a day where I sleep.
So school goes well yesterday and I go to dance class later that night. For some reason, dance class went AWESOME!!! I love the dance we're working on, I felt like I was improving in my technique, it was just GREAT!

Best part next.

I turn on K-Love and the song Untitled Hymn (Come to Jesus) by Chris Rice comes on. Only it's not the beginning of the song. Here's what came on:

And like a newborn baby,
Don't be afraid to crawl,
And remember when you walk sometimes we fall... so

Fall on Jesus,
Fall on Jesus,
Fall on Jesus and live,

Sometimes the way is lonely,
And steep and filled with pain,
So if your sky is dark and pours the rain... then

Cry to Jesus,
Cry to Jesus,
Cry to Jesus and live,

O, and when the love spills over,
And music fills the night,
And when you can't contain you joy inside... then

Dance for Jesus,
Dance for Jesus,
Dance for Jesus and live,

And with your final heartbeat,
Kiss the world goodbye,
Then go in peace, and laugh on Glory's side... and

Fly to Jesus,
Fly to Jesus,
Fly to Jesus and live,

Fly to Jesus,
Fly to Jesus,
Fly to Jesus and live, 


Little secret about this song- I used to hate it. It always makes me cry! Only this time, I totally felt like the song was speaking to me. I think this might be a kind of theme song for me right now simply because (except for the dying part of the song) it's completely where I am right now.


So life is kind of looking good today. I just need to do a ton and half of laundry (procrastination!) and go to dance class! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment