Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Back to insanity! 3 cups of coffee today!

So I guess my winter break is this week? Seriously, haven't worked too much (compared to the insanity of Christmas), school doesn't start until next week, and dance picks up again tonight!

Ok, so I guess my "break" was last week. It's cool though, I'm actually looking forward to going back to school on the 17th. It's going to be crazy busy for me Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursdays. Actually, Monday nights-Tues-Wed-Thursdays because that's when my classes "start" during the week. Wednesdays are only because I go downtown for dance so I'm out of my house from 3-11pm. Yes I'm crazy, big whoop! What else is new?

It's been nice having a little bit of breathing space, but now I need to get cracking on college applications. I'm already re-evaluating the sense in applying to one college because:
1. It's the last one on my list that I'd want to go to.
2. I can't get many scholarships there, as far as I know.
3. I need to be fully accepted BEFORE I can audition for the dance program. This means applying and being accepted to the college, then getting accepted (after ANOTHER application) into the Arts program. Oy Vey.

I'm apply to 3 other schools too, so if this one happens to be cut out....I don't really want to go to Indiana anyway, I've never found it a very exciting place to be (no offense to people who live there). All the other school have great towns around them with a LOT of stuff to be apart of. Lots of History, Arts, Culture. Time to talk to the folks about not applying there I guess....save money on not visiting one more school.

Anyway, that's a short update on what's been going on (in other words: not much). Life's going to pick up very fast and hopefully it will give me something EXCITING to write about!

For now- I have to get ready for work and then pack a bag for dance class tonight!

Later Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment