Thursday, November 17, 2011

Internship

So I haven't posted for a little while, or maybe it just seems like that for me.

So what have I been doing? Well, a lot of school, had a girl's weekend up in the Dells (which was totally awesome), got really dizzy yesterday so had a sick day. Tonight I had my first night as an intern for Project Dance with CYT.

It was awesome, I love the kids in Project Dance (don't get mad for me calling you all kids, I love you guys). I can't wait to see what everyone accomplishes this year! I have homework for my internship too! I'm so excited for all of this.

Yeah so being so dizzy you can't go to class is not fun. That was me yesterday. When I was walking I felt lightheaded and I felt like I was on a boat. The floor kept moving. So I slept most of the day and watched movies whenever I was actually awake.
And I discover Legend of the Seeker on Hulu. Really interesting, but I only watched one episode because after that I fell asleep again because it was the wee hours of the morning. Oops.

College right now is easy. I have a feeling my paper will be a breeze, I'm already almost done with the rough draft and it'll probably  be done by tomorrow.

So as far as a quick update goes- that's all folks! (btw- is anyone else SUPER excited for the new Muppet Movie coming out? I know I am!)

No comments:

Post a Comment