Monday, November 28, 2011

College Applications

Ok God, I know you want me to dance.

I need Scholarships- huge ones. I don't want to go into debt. Even if I have to work my butt of during college, I don't want to go into debt.
I need to make the audition days. Most of them have days in February and March, so I'm safe until then.
I need a killer audition dance that will (hopefully) show off my best abilities.

God, I feel so small right now. I feel afraid. I know this is what you want me to do and where you want me to go, at least a general direction anyway.
You know how I hate giving up control. Well, I'm giving up control over where I go to college. If you want me at one of those schools, I'm sure funds will come about one way or another, I'll get my audition dance together and my applications will go though.

Once again, I can't do anything but trust in You.

No comments:

Post a Comment