Monday, September 12, 2011

Limbo

Ever have a sense that you're just hanging in Limbo?

Really, I just needed a good title for this entry. Try keeping up a blog when you've got nothing to write about! Expect for the fact that I actually enjoyed myself for a fraction of my weekend. Saturday was awesome random wandering around with some great friends who I haven't hung out with for a WHILE!

Best Friends are amazing. I love mine. She's awesome and like a sister to me. One of the few people I can actually say will never judge me or think worse of me no matter what I do (not that I'm planning on doing anything anyway). Most of the time she totally gets what I'm talking about, even if I can't come up with the word for it. I'm eternally grateful to have her. Besides- who else would freak out over how amazing Munkustrap and Rum Tum Tugger are in CATS?

Oh yes, I'm one of THOSE people. Mwahaha!

Frustration of the week- Found out I was writing my novel WRONG!

Elation of the week- Figured out how to write my story CORRECTLY!


Still not at dance class...argargarg...let me gnaw off my leg with frustration. Except that, if i chew my leg off I can't dance...um...time to take anger out on soft pillow with lots of hugging.
I like hugs. I used to hate hugs, now I love them! But you can't hug halfway, you gotta really hug someone if you want to hug them. Who knows if it's the last hug that person will get? Don't you want it to be a good one?

Yeap, it's official. I'm crazy when running on caffeine and low sleep. I better go nap, or drink more coffee. Mmmmmmm.....coffee.

-Astonishing-

No comments:

Post a Comment